About Me

My photo

Retired archaeologist and governmental tree-hugger. I'm a: United Methodist lay pulpit supply preacher; semi-professional photographer; and poet.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thank You!

I am grateful for the Glory of God's Face that I see reflected in every mote of His Creation; for its beauty, awe, wonder, and inspiration; for the lessons it teaches me on diversity and interdependence; for the blessing of its peace and tranquility; for my place within the Circle - for His love! I lift up the caring stewards who love Creation back. I am blessed to be among a multitude of saints, artists, and poets who are evangelists for nature and the Nature of God. 

And, I am thankful for you, my readers, my friends, my companions along the way. May your Thanksgiving Day and your every day overflow with peace, joy, and love.

(photography by tiwago)



No comments: